Kotor Boat Tour
Explore Montenegro with this daily boat tour from Kotor. Embark on a 2.5-hour journey with 2 stops, each lasting 30 minutes. The first stop to visit is Our Lady of the Rocks Island and the second stop is in old town Perast.
There is also the possibility to stay on the tour longer if you depart with our 1st boat at 12:00 and return with the 2nd boat, giving you 2 hours extra without additional charges. This extended time will be spent in old town Perast where you can swim at the local beach Pirat, or enjoy a meal in any of the seaside restaurants.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
What's excluded :
- The listed price does not include a parking fee
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kotor Old City, Stari grad, Kotor, Kotor Municipality 85330 Montenegro
Start from Kotor port at 1200 and 1400
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Our Lady of the Rocks, Island in Boka Bay, Perast, Kotor Municipality 85336 Montenegro
Stop on isle for 30 min, for exploring.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Perast Museum, Obala Kapetana Marka Martinovica bb, Perast, Kotor Municipality 85336 Montenegro
Old town Perast is historical city, your free time is variable in the case that you use 1 st tour which start from Kotor at 12:00 you can stay 30 min. or you can stay 2 hour and 30 min longer and come back with our 2nd boat which one arriving in Kotor at 16:30 For this extra time no extra charges. you need only to save your printed voucher. In Perast you can spend your on the local beach Pirate which only few waking minutes from our parking place or in some of domestic restaurants on the coast and test local : Prsuto, Wine and cheese. First boat start at 1200 Finish 1430
Second Boat start at 1400 Finish 1630
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Kotor Old City, Stari grad, Kotor, Kotor Municipality 85330 Montenegro
Arriving in port with first at 1430 and with second 1630
Departure Point :Kotor, Montenegro
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.