Kotor and Countryside Family Visit - Rick Steves Recommended
This tour will give you the opportunity not only to learn about monuments, but to meet some locals, spend time with them, taste local products and learn everything about living in Kotor and its countryside! After visiting Kotor Old Town, we will escape from crowds and enjoy picturesque Lustica peninsula that is famous for olive oil production. Family Moric will welcome us in their olive grove and share their story with us. They are still having 150 years old olive mill, so it will be great opportunity to learn how it was done in the past and how they do it today. Beside learning we will do tasting and they will teach you how to recognize good olive oil! After that, family prepared snack will be served and you will have a chance to taste more local specialties that this area is known for!
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch - Olive oil tasting and family prepared light lunch included - smoked ham, cheese, olives, zucchini, salad, bread, cake, wine, water and coffee at the end
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Kotor Old City
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kotor Old City, Stari grad, Kotor, Kotor Municipality 85330 Montenegro
In the old town of Kotor we will do guided walking tour, exploring its charming streets and beautiful, centuries old, palaces and churches that are UNESCO Wolrd Heritage!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Luštica House, Mrkovi, Montenegro
We will drive trough beautiful landscapes of Lustica Peninsula and visit Tici village where our family will host us!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Sea Gate, Kotor, Montenegro
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.