Kotor & Tivat by SUP & Cycle
See the Kotor and Tivat areas by two unique perspectives; paddleboard (SUP) and bicycle. This 4-hour multi-sport, semi-guided adventure is the perfect blend of sport and tourism offering an active exploration of the entire western part of the bays of Kotor and Tivat.
First, you'll get an orientation and SUP lesson as needed. Your +-75 min SUP tour to Tivat will take you to Porto Montenegro where your dry belongings and bikes will be waiting along with your guide. After a second orientation you'll explore Tivat and then head off on your Giant bicycle around the base of Vrmac Peninsula and pass through the historic villages of Stoliv, Prcanj and Muo, finishing up at the old town gate in Kotor.
This sporty tour is of moderate difficulty but can be accomplished by anyone who is fit and is confident on a bicycle. An English speaking guide will constantly monitor your progress on the water and meet you at each end point.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- SUP and PFD
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bay of Kotor, Kotor, Kotor Municipality Montenegro
On this multi-sport tour you'll see both Tivat and Kotor bays in great detail. You'll pass between Sveti Marko Island and the Island of Flowers on your way to Porto Montenegro, the world's largest super-yacht marina.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Porto Montenegro, Tivat Bay, Tivat Municipality Montenegro
Porto Montenegro is the largest superyacht marina in the world and here you'll find a naval museum, a luxury village and most importantly, two of the best gelato shops in Montenegro.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Our Lady's Temple of Prcanj, Prcanj bb, Prcanj, Kotor Municipality 85335 Montenegro
Our Lady's Temple of Prcanj is a monumental Baroque building that belongs to the largest religious buildings in the Adriatic. It was built from 1790-1908.g. according to the project of the Venetian architect Bernardino Macaruzzia.Raskošna architecture, facade with Doric and Corinthian columns, richly articulated access staircase, and particularly valuable collection of silver, textiles, paintings and sculptures of the most famous artists, make the Church of Our Lady cultural monument of exceptional artistic and aesthetic value.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :1: Port of Kotor, E65, Kotor, Montenegro
2: 213 Njegoševa, Kotor, Montenegro
3: Pavgord, Ljesevici, Montenegro
4: Tivat Bus Station, II Dalmatinske, Tivat, Montenegro
Traveler pickup is offered
Please indicate your arrival information or accommodation location and we will be in touch to organize a meeting/pick up point in Kotor or TivatPorts
- Port of Kotor
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Must be a competent and confident swimmer.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.