Kos Island Independent Day Trip from Bodrum
Visit the Greek island of Kos on an independent day trip from Bodrum, and enjoy a full day of free time to get to know its history and scenery! Bask on breathtaking beaches, shop for Greek island souvenirs or discover historical landmarks such as Kos’ 14th-century Castle of the Knights. Round-trip transport by hydrofoil is included, but all activities, entrance fees and food are at your own expense.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip transport by hydrofoil
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kos, Kos, Dodecanese, South Aegean
Start your day with a hotel pickup from your Bodrum hotel, and then board your hydrofoil in Bodrum to cruise southwest to the island of Kos, roughly twenty minutes away. The most easterly Greek island, Kos sits adrift in the southeastern Aegean Sea and boasts paradisaical scenery and history in equal measures.
After docking at the port, how you spend your time on the gorgeous island is up to you. All entrance fees, food and drinks are at your own expense. Follow the footsteps of sun worshipers to the island’s best beaches and enjoy a day of soaking up the sun on the sand. Visit Paradise Beach for soft sand and calm waters, relax in tranquil seclusion at Limnionas Beach or maybe stroll along the pebbled shores of Agios Theologos Beach.
If you are keen to discover the island’s urban delights, head into Kos town to explore its palm-fringed streets, thronged with restaurants, bars and shops. The town is home to some of the island’s more interesting historical landmarks and Roman ruins. Perhaps pay a visit to the Castle of the Knights (Kos Nerantzia Castle), to explore the ruined towers, battlements and ramparts that date to the days of the knights’ reign. The group of Christian crusaders occupied the city from the 14th century for some 200 years.
Having enjoyed your day, make your own way back to the island’s port at the prearranged time. Then, simply re-board your hydrofoil, and cruise back over the sea to Bodrum. Your independent day trip then finishes with a drop-off at your Bodrum hotel.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
BITEZ, BODRUM ICMELER, GUMBET, GUMUSLUK, GUNDOGAN, TURGUTREIS, TURKBUKU, YALIKAVAK, TORBA
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants and on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.