Kornati island National Park & Telascica Nature Park Boat Tour from Vodice
An excursion aboard our boats Ina and Dida Frane, is unique because it gives you a tour of the beautiful Kornati National Park where you can see amazing Kornati cliffs and the Nature Park Telašćica with its salt lake!
You will visit almost 200 islands in a single day during this excursion!
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Fish (hake) or chicken fillet, cabbage salad, bread, 3dcl of wine, sparkling water or juice.
- All Fees and Taxes
- Expert guide
- Entrance tickets to Kornati National Park ans Nature Park Telašćica
- Plastic free tour - zero waste
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Kornati Islands National Park, Kornati Islands National Park, Sibenik-Knin County, Dalmatia
You will cruise through the national park beneath the cliffs, with the view of the highest cliff Klobučar. Around 11.15 we will enter the middle channel where lunch on board is served. After that cruise continues to church Our Lady of Tarac and next to the Tureta fortress from 16th century.
Pass By: The church of Our Lady of Tarac, 22243, Kornati, Croatia
On our way through Kornati we will cruise next to Our Lady of Tarac Church one-nave sacral building built in the 17th century on the location of an early Christian basilica from the 6th century, this church was probably built from remains of the previous church and is dedicated to the Visitation of Mary. In the vicinity of the church (in today’s sheepfold) we find traces of foundations of former building and today it is not certain whether that was a Templar monastery or a monastery where monks of the Order of the Saint Benedict lived. It is interesting that during the Middle Ages Kornati were known as Insulae Sanctae Mariae, Stomorin Island and similarly because of the church dedicated to Holly Mary.
Pass By: Fort Tureta, 22243, Kornati, Croatia
Another monument we pass by is The Fortress of Tureta, the most significant fortress in Kornati National Park, dating all the way back to the Byzantine period. The fortress is located on Kornat Island and probably dates from the 6th century, when it was presumably built for military purposes (for protecting the shores and monitoring navigation in this part of the Adriatic Sea).
Stop At: Telascica Nature Park, Dugi Island 23281 Croatia
Arrival to Nature Park Telašćica is at 12 pm, you will get a chance to bath in a salt lake or the sea. You can also visit the viewpoint on the cliffs, with the option of buying souvenirs, visiting restaurants or relaxing in a thick pine woods.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Murter, Murter, Murter Island, Sibenik-Knin County, Dalmatia
Return set for 14.45 by the upper route, leaving through passage Mala Proversa with archeological remains from the Roman era, riding through Žut - Sit group of islands (Upper Kornati), along the south side of Murter through a fishing settlement, Tribunj. Return to Vodice set for 17:30 pm
Departure Point :Destina boat excursions, Obala Vladimira Nazora, 22211, Vodice, Croatia
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from hotel Amadria Park is at 8:00 am at the main entrance. Pickup from Tribunj is at 8:30 and is available from your apartment location. Please contact us to arrange a specific pickup location in Tribunj.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.