Korgalzhyn National Reserve Private Day Tour, Inclusive of Lunch & Hotel Pickup
This full day guided tour to Korgalzhyn State Natural Reserve will be undoubtedly liked by nature lovers. Located at the crossroads of migration routes for migratory birds, the reserve is one of the key ornithological areas of international importance.
Korgalzhyn State Natural Reserve is the largest natural protected area in the country, the unique place on the entire territory of Central Asia. Tengiz-Korgalzhyn lakes are widely outspread in the midst of vast arid steppe. It is not only the most extensive water area, but also the one of the most unique places at the entire Eurasian continent. Diverse flora and fauna amazes and fascinates. On the islands of Tengiz lake there is the world's largest northernmost breeding population of relict species of flamingo, listed in the Red Book of Kazakhstan. In 2008 the territory of the reserve was included in the World Heritage List of UNESCO.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Professional guide
- Private transportation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Korgalzhyn State Nature Reserve
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Korgalzhyn State Nature Reserve, Korgalzhyn, Nur-Sultan Kazakhstan
Your journey to Korgalzhyn State Natural Reserve is started from the pickup from your hotel at 9:00am. On a way to the reserve which is in 150 km from Nur-Sultan, the professional guide will give you an introduction to history of this region. On arrival you will enter "Birds Paradise" center, where you will have the opportunity to visit the hall of the steppes, winter garden, hall of history and ethnography. After sightseeing tour you will be offered a 20-minute preview of the film "Mystery of protected lands". After a lunch in one of the local guest houses, you will continue acquaintance with the nature of the region on the one of the eco-routes.
The average time of arrival from the tour to your hotel is between 7:00 and 8:00pm.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in central Nur-Sultan
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children and youth must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour is not recommended for children aged 3 and under
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking, if required
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.