Korean sauna experience
★ Let's go to Sauna, a very local Korean Experience!
The secret to Korean women's clear, smooth skin is sauna - working better than any expensive cosmetics or skin cares! To take care of the dead skin cells, Koreans enter a steamroom, generated by pine woods known to release phytoncide, more than 100 degrees celsius and increasing the blood circulation to release toxins out of body. After a therapeutic bath, your skin will be smooth and full of moisture.
On the other side, people enjoy steamroom-cooked eggs with sikhye, Korean traditional sweet rice drink and other food from ramen to Korean snack. You can even stay for the night instead of expensive hotels! The saunas are located where locals love to come by.
* Tip! The fact that you can stay and sleep (over night) in Korean Sauna, jjimjilbangs!
(13:00) President Hotel - Sauna Experience - Meeting at the Meeting Point - Move to Mangwon Market with Public Transportation - Mangwon Market Tour - President Hotel (18:00)
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English Tour Guide
- Admission Fees (Sauna, Clothes)
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- Option : Massage (KRW 50,000 per person)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Seoul, Seoul
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mangwon Market, 14, Poeun-ro 8-gil, Mapo-gu, Seoul 04010 South Korea
Mangwon Market is a traditional market located in Seoul where you can buy fresh produce and delicious street food
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :President Hotel, 16 Eulji-ro, Euljiro 1(il)-ga, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- For the sauna, it requires that you take off all your clothes. You will be given a big towel to cover yourself.
- If you would like to stay more in the Sauna, please let tour guide know in advance.
- This tour is by Public Transportation (Subway/Bus)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Travel information form to fill in
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.