Korcula Private Speed Boat Tour by Quicksilver 675 Sundeck
Private Tour by Speedboat for Dubrovnik to Korčula. Admire views of the Elaphite Islands, Mljet Island and the Peljesac Peninsula from the sea, make a stop for swimming on the way or when returning. Uppon arrival to Korčula you can visit the house of Marco Polo, St. Anthony's Cypress Hill and Abbey Treasury in Korcula Town. Have Lunch in Kočula.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Beer and Soft drinks
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Use of dry bag
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- The listed price does not include a 230€ fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fuel surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
- Boat comes with a professional skipper, he will advise you and show you best sites. Complimentary drinks are included in the price, as well as Snorkeling Masks, Dry Bag and GoPro Camera. Fuel is not included in the price and is 230 Euros extra. Form Dubrovnik, Korčula is approximately 3 hours away by speedboat. A short stop on Mljet Island or Peninsula of Pelješac can be made or you can have this time extra in Korčula Old Town. As the tour duration is between 9-10 hours you can enjoy approximately 3 hours in the Old Town of Korčula and 1h on Mljet Island or Peninsula of Pelješac.
Departure Point :Gruž Market, 20000, Obala Stjepana Radića 21, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the sea conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Activity is outdoors. Boats are disinfected before and after each tour. Tour is private so only your party is on the boat.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.