Korcula Island Multi-Day Tour
Discover the unspoilt beauty, secluded coves, hidden caves, local cuisine and wines during this 8-day tour. You will have access to all that the island has to offer and engage in different activities: sea kayaking, biking, buggy driving, snorkeling and hiking in and around this wonderful Croatian island.
per adult from
What's included :
- 7-night accommodation in five Star Villa on Korcula island
- Half board in modern suites in five star Villa on Korcula Island
- Private luxury round Split or Dubrovnik airport transfers
- Daily private Tailor made excursions as per Itinerary
- Private English, French, German or Spanish speaking tour guides
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Free rental car during your stay
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- By keeping guest numbers to a maximum of 12 per week you can plan the activities according to the weather conditions, your fitness level and area of interests.
Day 1 - Saturday
You will be welcome to the villa on Korcula Island from Dubrovnik Airport or other accommodation. During the transfer to Korcula you will stop in Ston, which is famous with largest stone wall in Europe and with your private tour guide after the small tour of Stone Walls, have a festive lunch in Captain House Restaurant. Next, enjoy a wine tasting in the Pelješac peninsula and get the chance to tray best oysters in this part of the Europe.
Arrival at the accommodation
Day 2 - Sunday
Explore Korcula archipelago, which consist of 20 small islet and discover the best snorkeling spots. Firstly you will have a walk around Badija islet which is very well known for its Franciscan Monastery from the 14 Th century. Follows by visit to Vrnik Islet which is also famous for stone mason tradition and from this particular white stone. Later, get ready for a four-course delicious Dalmatian Al fresco style lunch on the boat . Enjoy the rest of the day at your own leisure.
Day 3 - Monday
Board your kayaks and, guided by our professional skipper, and explore the natural beauties of the Korcula Island. Have lunch in charming local restaurant. Spend the afternoon at your leisure and in the evening a transfer to Korcula old town is provided for summer cultural event, the Moreska Traditional Sword Dance (entrance Tickets included).
Day 4 - Tuesday
Cruise towards the UNESCO protected and spectacularly beautiful city of Dubrovnik. Enjoy a 90-minute ride to the “Pearl of Adriatic” –Dubrovnik. Discover Dubrovnik in a guided walking tour and learn about this wonderful city and participate in famous Games of Thrones private tour which is filmed exactly in Dubrovnik. Leave Dubrovnik and have lunch on the boat near Elafiti Island.
Day 5 - Wednesday
This is not just another ordinary bike tour - it is three very well planned adventures in one. After safety briefing in Beach Club enjoy leisurely biking on gravel roads of Lumbarda village with its gorgeous landscape full of olive groves and vineyards. Deep your toes in Lumbarda sandy beach sand. Visit our island best farm and taste local wines. A lunch cooked with local ingredients is will be served.
Day 6 - Thursday
After safety briefing in Lumbarda enjoy Buggy driving on gravel roads above Lumbarda village with its gorgeous landscape full of olive groves and vineyards. Explore the island and take the chance to swim before lunch (included)
Day 7- Friday
Today on a last day with us you have full day at leisure or welcome to do whatever you please and enjoy a wonderful dinner with a view on the Adriatic sea.
Day 8 - Saturday
Leave the accommodation and make your way your preferred location after breakfast.
Departure Point :Dubrovnik Airport, Dobrota24, 20213, Čilipi, Croatia
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Dubrovnik Airport, Dubrovnik Croatia
- Split Airport, Cesta Dr. Franje Tuđmana 1270, 21217, Kaštel Štafilić, Croatia
Departure Time :Please confirm the exact departure time with the local supplier
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please e-mail or call directly supplier to submit your flight or accommodation scheduled at least 48 hours in advance.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.