Korcula and Peljesac with Wine Tasting Private Day Trip from Dubrovnik
Discover the beauty of Pelješac and Korčula. Visiting vineyards, the city walls of Ston, Korčula walls and much more in your exciting trip.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Hotel or port pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- The listed price does not include parking fees, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- Food and drinks
- The first station will be historical town Ston. You will enjoy the famous walls and rich history as a part of Dubrovnik republic. Afterwards, the group will drive through the Peljesac peninsula and visit a local family and wine maker, with some wine tasting of course. The final station is the home town of Marco Polo, the world famous trader and explorer who gained to fame for his world wide travels: Korcula, the city in which the Polo family has been living from the 13th century to today.
It is the most charming Dalmatian island whose name originates from the ancient Greeks who named it Korkyra Melaina which means Black Korcula. Korkyra was a nymph with beautiful hair who was sent to Adriatic island by Poseidon, god of the see, and the attribute 'Black' was added because of the thick Mediterranean forest and macchia, which cover about 60 % of the island.
Explore the old white stone streets, the family house of Marco Polo, beautiful churches, the Bishop's Palace and Cathedral and its magnificent squares.
Departure Point :Dubrovnik or near by area
Departure Time :Flexible depending on your preferences
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Private tour
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.