Ko'ox (Tulum) "Let's go Tulum"
"Let's go Tulum": forget the crowds, the rush and enjoy every moment of your vacation, meet Tulum (archeological site) at the first hour of the day and get energized with its spectacular landscapes, explore the site at your own pace with friends or family and then enjoy the local flavors of one of the most representative dishes of Mexican cuisine "El Taco" and without worrying about extra or hidden charges. Live the travel experience!
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Certified guide
- round trip to the different sites
What's excluded :
- Tickets to the archaeological site of Tulum.
- Entrance fees to the cenotes.
- Entrance to the "Akumal" sea turtle sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Cenotes Casa Tortuga Tulum
- Entry/Admission - Akumal Beach
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
Tulum one of the most important archaeological sites and point of interest to visit in the Mayan River. Famous for its incredible view of the Mexican Caribbean with turquoise waters and its contrast with the gray of the stones that form the ancient temples of the Mayan ceremonial center. A place full of magic, culture and mystery. Explore at your own pace! Each corner and learn about the history of the place accompanied by a local host certified by the Secretary of Tourism of Mexico.
The tour includes a guided visit to the archaeological site of Tulum.
The tour DOES NOT INCLUDE the entrance fee.
The cost of entry is $ 75.00 Mexican pesos.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cenotes Casa Tortuga Tulum, Carretera Cancun-Tulum Km239 Pasando Cenotes Labna-ha, Tulum 77780 Mexico
A fun, refreshing and cultural tour that takes you to four different cenotes where you can swim in its crystal clear waters, discover underground worlds formed through time and learn about its history, fauna and cultural and natural importance for the Mayan and modern world.
The price of the excursion includes a guided tour of the 4 cenotes.
The price of the excursion does not include the entrance to the cenotes.
The cost of entry to the cenotes is $ 300.00 pesos MX and includes the four cenotes, use of the facilities (bathrooms and dressing rooms) and life jacket.
Duration: 1 hour 50 minutes
Stop At: Akumal Beach, Akumal Mexico
The beach is sheltered in the bay of the same name "Akumal" named by the ancient Mayans that means "place of turtles", today it continues to be one of the most important natural sanctuaries in the Riviera Maya for this incredible marine animal; besides being one of the most visited spots for snorkeling and discovering the underwater worlds full of tropical fish. The beach, being protected by the barrier reef, makes it a natural aquarium with crystal clear waters and its white sands transform it into a Caribbean paradise.
The cost of the excursion includes a guided tour; DOES NOT INCLUDE the entrance to the akumal bay and snorkeling equipment.
The cost of entry is 500 pesos mx and includes snorkeling equipment (life jacket, mask and snorkel tube) and free time to enjoy Akumal beach.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Coco Bongo, Calle 12 Norte, esquina con Av. 10 Norte, Col. Centro, Gonzalo Guerrero, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up travelers at an agreed point or pick them up directly from their accommodation.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.