Konoko Falls & Park Private Tour
Konoko Falls and Park allows you to be one with nature and you set the pace.
You can spend the day and tour the property at your leisure or we invite you to take a tour of the park with one of Konoko falls experienced guides. They will lead you through the River Gardens, give you a brief history of our original inhabitants – the Taino Indians, introduce you to a variety of our indigenous birds and animals and guide you up the waterfall climb. Nestled in the hills and just about 5 minutes from the Ocho Rios town Centre is Konoko Falls. This beautiful property, in addition to the waterfalls, is home to a museum and small zoo. Visitors can take a guided tour to hear the history of the island and its first inhabitants, the Tainos, who Columbus met on his arrival in Jamaica. Konoko Falls’ extensive gardens make it ideal for groups, weddings and other special events.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fees Adults – US$20.00 Children (3 – 12 Years) – US$10.00 Under 3 Years – Free
konoko falls and park
Route Duration: 2 hoursStops on the konoko falls and park:
Attractions on the konoko falls and park:
- Konoko Falls
Dunn's River Falls and Park
Operates: Here guest will wander through the tropical flora of the gardens, listening to the chirping of exotic birds and admiring beautiful orchids. Stroll beside the river as it flows into serene ponds filled with bright koi, and then make your way up to the waterfall terrace to enter the falls and start your climb today.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- infants seats are available up on request
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.