Kona Wildlife-Guaranteed - Departing Waikoloa - A-Bay
The ultimate adventure craft, built for excitement, performance and versatility. Enjoy a fast-paced coastal cruise on Waikoloa newest powerboat, as you zip to
see marine wildlife such as dolphins and turtles year round or whales during whale season, December through April. Sightsee along the stunning Kohala coastline and enjoy a fast and fun powerboat ride.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
See marine wildlife such as dolphins and turtles year round or whales during whale season, December through April. Sight-see along the stunning Kohala coastline and enjoy a fast and fun powerboat ride. Cruises include soda, juice, water and bar snacks such as chips and trail-mix. See wildlife or cruise again, for free, on a trip of same or lesser value, on the Big Island or Oahu.
Vessel "Makai" is a fast and nimble open powerboat with plenty of sea-spray, likely on trips outside the bay. Clothing that you don't mind getting wet is recommended for trips on the Makai powerboat.
• Anaehoomalu, 69-275 Waikoloa Beach Dr, Waikoloa, Island of Hawaii, HI 96738-5711
Departure Point :Anaehoomalu Bay, Puako, HI 96738, USA
Departure Time :9:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant (0-3) free
- Customers 17 years or younger must have a parent or guardian sign the liability waiver
- Hats,towels, & non-spray sunscreen.
- When boarding at A-Bay, it is a beach-loading process with barefoot entry that takes a few steps into the seawater from the beach. Come in your swimsuit and any outerwear that may come in contact with water.
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- All guests must submit this health-screening form prior to boarding. To help keep you and our staff healthy, and maintain Hawaii as the safest U.S. state for visitors and locals alike, we strictly adhere to every possible precaution against the transmission of COVID-19.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.