Kona Whale Watch & Reef Snorkel Adventure!
Whale Watch & Reef Snorkel! 14 guest max, no massive crowds! This whale watch is only for the guest that are up for an extreme adrenaline speed boat adventure, this is not a slow cruise boat. Our boat is made for moving faster than other boats to get the best views of whales before they are gone. The boat is very low to the water which gives you a better up-close view. Whale Watching up close and personal this is not a big tourist boat crammed up with 30 to 100 people!
Snacks, drinks & gear are free. Tour time is NOT EXACT (2 - 4 hours) why? How far the wild whales that day, weather conditions, amount of whale sightings, ETC. If no whales, come again FREE!
per adult from
What's included :
- Snorkel gear
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Honokohau Marina & Small Boat Harbor, off Highway 19, Kailua-Kona, Island of Hawaii, HI 96740
meet at the boat
Departure Point :74 Kealakehe Pkwy, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740, USA
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- max age 50
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.