Kompong Phluk Tour & Mangrove from Siem Reap
Kompong Phluk village is famed for its pleasant mangroves where you enjoy the rowing boat going closer to the lines of stilt houses arising from the water about 10m high then continue the canoe goes through the mangroves where you can catch beautiful photos and enjoy the serenity. Resume the boat excursion to visit Tonle Sap, learn about ecosystem, reveal lifestyle on the water and explore the surroundings.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Cold water during touring
- All local applicable taxes
- English speaking driver
- Entry/Admission - Kompong Phluk
What's excluded :
- Food & Drinks
- Boat ticket between 15 USD to 20 USD per person
- Travel insurance
- Appreciation Tip
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kompong Phluk, On the Tonle Sap, Siem Reap Cambodia
Our escort guide and driver will be meeting you at 8.00am at your hotel’s lobby then heading out of the hassle Siem Reap city about 40 minute drive to Kampong Phluk village of Tonle Sap Lake. The journey passes interesting city highlight and enroute to stroll around Rolous market to see trading activities before taking a boat trip along canal toward the centre of Kampong Phluk. Once we arrive, the boat begins to slow down to let you enjoy the surrounding admired by amazing houses atop high poles, come across the highlight of fishing activities as well as see people selling fruits/vegetable/meats on their boats, you sometimes see kids in student uniforms coming back from their classes. Witness how life works on the water and how people make the lake as home then we resume take canoe to explore the pleasant mangroves, enjoy the serenity while taking picturesque photos and you may see a few waterbirds. Continue by our boat to see the great lake of Tonle Sap, learn from your tour guide about ecosystem and its rich biosphere reserve. Return to your hotel then our guide and driver say Goodbye to you.
Note: On the way back, you probably want to visit the first capital of Khmer Empire “Rolous Group” consisting of 3 ruined temples; Bakong, Preah Ko & Lolei. This is completely allowed without any charge but make sure you still have valid Angkor pass.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.