Kompong Phluk Floating Village Private Half-Day Tour
Discover Cambodian’s traditional life on TonLe Sap lake by visiting the Kompong Phluk floating village. Kompong Phluk is a permanent community that has based its economy on fishing and is surrounded by flooded forest. During the dry season, you will be able to sight stilt houses rising up to 8 meters in the air while in the wet season; the water rises to within one meter of the edifices.
This half-day tour will allow you to discover one of the most interesting floating villages that lie on the TonLe Sap lake. Have a high regard for people’s living while you will end your tour admiring the view over this gigantic lake.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English tour guide
- Cold water & cold towel
What's excluded :
- Boat ticket
- Entry/Admission - Kompong Phluk
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kompong Phluk, On the Tonle Sap, Siem Reap Cambodia
Go aboard our minivan to the great TonLe Sap lake (the biggest fresh water lake in South-east Asia) which will give you a fascinating insight of the true Cambodian life.
Pick-up you from your hotel by our local guide (please make sure you provide your hotel information at time of booking). Drive may take around 40 minute from Siem Reap to the boat’s pier. You will be invited to ride on a private boat leading to floating village of Kompong Phluk (traditional Khmer floating Village located 30km from Siem Reap). Discover the tall stilted houses, floating hospital, fishery, old lifestyle of the country and the natural landscape of the flooded Mangroves forest. Boat ride lasts around 1h30 – 2 hours and may vary depending on the season.
You will be offered to go for a 15 minutes tour through the flooded Mangroves forest on a small boat (is it not included in the price just 5 USD for small boat ) which is a great break on your way to TonLe Sap where you will be able to experience local fauna and flora. While your boat will finish its ride on a larger view on the TonLe Sap.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offered pick up & drop off service you from your hotel in Siem Reap, This service is included in the tour price,Please provide us your hotel name and address at the time of booking.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.