Kom Omo and Edfu Temple
Take the chance and visit Kom Ombo Temple which was set up at the age of Battlamus The Sixth . Its walls were decorated with an Egyptian decoration which is marked by exactness and beauty. Then you will move to visit Edfu Temple which was built at the age of Battlamy for the god Horus 237 BC .
per adult from
What's included :
- A tourist guide accompanies the group.
- Fizzy water and drinks.
- transport from and to the the sights
- in a conditioned car
- Reception and travel
What's excluded :
- The fees of entering all the tourist sites.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kom Ombo, Kom Ombo, Aswan Governorate, Nile River Valley
Full descriptionVisit Edfu and Kom Ombo In the morning, in an air conditioned,you will go with the guide to visit Kom Ombo temple . The guide with explain it for you from inside. After the visit you return to the hotel in Aswan
Duration: 9 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure from the hotel to the station or airport
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.