Kom Ombo and Edfu Temple
Take the chance and visit Kom Ombo Temple which was set up at the age of Battlamus The Sixth . Its walls were decorated with an Egyptian decoration which is marked by exactness and beauty. Then you will move to visit Edfu Temple which was built at the age of Battlamy for the god Horus 237 BC .
per adult from
What's included :
- A tourist guide accompanies the group.
- Fizzy water and drinks.
- transport from and to the the sights
- in a conditioned car
- Reception and travel
What's excluded :
- The fees of entering all the tourist sites.
- Any extra visit not found in the programme.
- Entry/Admission - sheba tours luxor
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: sheba tours luxor, Gazirat Al Awameyah, Luxor, Luxor Governorate, Egypt
In the morning, in an air car conditioned,
you will go with the guide to visit Kom Ombo temple . The guide with explain it for you from inside.
Temple of Kom Ombo is an unusual double temple in the town of Kom Ombo in Aswan Governorate, Upper Egypt. It was constructed during the Ptolemaic dynasty, 180–47 BC Some additions to it were later made during the Roman period. The building is unique because its ‘double’ design meant that there were courts, halls, sanctuaries and rooms duplicated for two sets of gods
then you will visit Edfo temple
The Temple of Edfu is an Egyptian temple located on the west bank of the Nile in Edfu, Upper Egypt. The city was known in the Hellenistic period as Koinē Greek: Ἀπόλλωνος πόλις and Latin Apollonopolis Magna, after the chief god Horus, who was identified as Apollo under the interpretatio graeca
After the visit you return to the hotel in Aswan
Duration: 9 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure to the station or airport by car from the company
Departure Time :10:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.