We offer you to visit one of the most mysterious places in Moscow – Kolomenskoye Museum-Reserve with our guide. Kolomenskoye has always been considered a place full of mysteries you cannot explain through usual perception of the world. A lot of enigmatic events have happened there, and people don’t believe they are a part of reality. There are many documented evidences which stir up interest in this place. Let’s take a closer look!
Those who love history will definitely appreciate Kolomenskoye tour. Former czar’s residency is waiting for you to discover all the secrets of the place and observe wooden and stone pieces of architecture. Impressive church of ascension, bell tower of St. George, ancient water tower and Hunting pavilion. Moreover, stunning nature in set!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Friendly knowledgeable guide
- Pick up by foot
- Entry tickets
- Entry/Admission - Kolomenskoye Historical and Architectural Museum and Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Palace of Tsar Alexei Mikhailovich in Kolomenskoye
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kolomenskoye Historical and Architectural Museum and Reserve, Andropova Ave., 39, Moscow 115487 Russia
residence of the great Russian rulers
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Muzey Derevyannogo Zodchestva, Moscow, Russia, 115470
samples of ancient Russian wooden architecture
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Front Gate Ensemble of the Kolomenskoye Manor, Andropova Ave., 39, Moscow 115487 Russia
Royal gate of the 17th century
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Palace of Tsar Alexei Mikhailovich in Kolomenskoye, Andropova Ave., 39/48, Moscow 115487 Russia
the wooden Royal Palace
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at the hotel by foot - free. Automobile transfer to the starting point of the tour - 15 Euro.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.