Kolkata Night Walk (2 Hours Guided Walking Tour)
Kolkata is a beautiful city during the day, yet it is even more beautiful at night. Come and join us on this amazing and completely off beat experience of the city at night. Experience the urban side of city on this walk, visit local popular hangout places, beautiful monuments, ancient and modern buildings and old streets in the beautiful night view of the Kolkata city.
1. Explore the illuminated buildings, prominent lanes, food joints and beautiful monuments in the beautiful night view.
2. Capture the glimpses of magnificent Ganges Riverfront , different ghats on it and watch the sunset over Gange River river and Howrah bridge.
3. We follow a unique style of ‘infotainment’ to ensure that you enjoy the tour and don't get bored, irrespective of whether you love history or not, this walking tour will be a unique, fun and memorable experience for you.
4. Get the great induction of the city, its history, its vibrant culture, and its people with lots of wonderful stories.
per adult from
What's included :
- Access to hidden lanes and places, great conversations and interesting stories.
- Great local tips and recommendations to save money and to explore the best of the city.
- Highly trained and friendly Storyteller/ Guide who can speak English & Hindi
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: mullick ghat flower market foot bridge, 68/3, Strand Bank Rd, Fairley Place, B.B.D. Bagh, Kolkata, West Bengal 700001, India
Our Tour start from the Mullick ghat flower market foot bridge, We don't want to spill the beans and kill the excitement, Interesting combination of places on this tour, to help you experience the nightlife in Kolkata, some of that you would easily miss if you are exploring the city on our own.
Pass By: Calcutta High Court, 3, Esplanade Row W, B.B.D. Bagh, Kolkata, West Bengal 700001, India
Pass through the Calcutta High Court is the oldest High Court in India.
Pass By: Babughat, Kolkata (Calcutta) 700031 India
Babughat built during British Raj, along the bank of Hooghly River with tall colonial structure, which is the landing berth of the ghat.
Pass By: Fort William, Brigade Parade Ground & Race Course, Kolkata (Calcutta) India
Pass through the Fort William built during the early years of the Bengal Presidency of British India.
Pass By: Princep Ghat, Chowringhee North, Bow Barracks, Maidan, Fort William, Hastings, Kolkata, West Bengal 700013, India
Our tour ends at the Princep Ghat
Departure Point :mullick ghat flower market foot bridge, 68/3, Strand Bank Rd, Fairley Place, B.B.D. Bagh, Kolkata, West Bengal 700001, India
Return Detail :Princep Ghat, Chowringhee North, Bow Barracks, Maidan, Fort William, Hastings, Kolkata, West Bengal 700013, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.