Koh Yao Yai to Koh Phi Phi by Koh Yao Sun Smile Speed Boat
Travel from Koh Yao Yai to Koh Phi Phi Don by speed boat with a convenient hotel pick-up service on Koh Yao Yai.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1-way transport by Koh Yao Sun Smile Speed Boat
- Pick up from the hotel on Koh Yao Yai
- Basic travel insurance
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop-off
- Get picked up from your hotel on Koh Yao Yai. The exact pick-up time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking.
Meet the boat crew of Koh Yao Sun Smile Tour at Chong Lad Pier on Koh Yao Yai and cruise by speed boat to Koh Phi Phi with a short stopover on Koh Yao Noi, Ao Nang and Railay Beach to pickup/drop-off other transferring guests. Get dropped off at Ton Sai Pier on Koh Phi Phi Don from where you can easily walk or grab a longtail boat to your hotel.
The boat operates daily all year round with 3 departure times in high season from November to April, and 1 departure time in the late morning during low season.
Departure Point :Chong Lad Pier, Unnamed Rd, Tambon Ko Yao Yai, Amphoe Ko Yao, Chang Wat Phang-nga 82160, Thailand
Get picked up from your hotel on Koh Yao Yai. The exact pick-up time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking. Pickup times per zone: • Anissa Resort Koh Yao Yai: 08:15 / 10:15 / 12:15 • Baan Taranya Resort: 08:30 / 10:30 / 12:30 • Backpack Hostel Kohyaoyai: 08:40 / 10:40 / 12:40 • Betterview Bed Breakfast & Bungalow: 08:30 / 10:30 / 12:30 • GLOW Elixir Koh Yao Yai Resort: 08:00 / 10:00 / 12:00 • Koh Yao Beach Front: 08:30 / 10:30 / 12:30 • Koh Yao Heaven Resort: 08:00 / 10:00 / 12:00 • Koh Yao Yai Hillside Resort: 08:30 / 10:30 / 12:30 • Koh Yao Yai Village: 08:20 / 10:20 / 12:20 • Santhiya Koh Yao Yai Resort & Spa: 08:00 / 10:00 / 12:00 • Thiwson Beach Resort: 08:30 / 10:30 / 12:30 • Yao Yai Beach Resort: 08:00 / 10:00 / 12:00 • YaoIsland Resort & Farm: 08:30 / 10:30 / 12:30
Return Detail :Saladan Pier, Sala Dan, Ko Lanta District, Krabi 81150, Thailand
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- The boat operates daily all year round with 3 departure times in high season from November to April, and 1 departure time in the late morning during low season.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.