Koh Tarutao to Koh Lipe by Satun Pakbara Speed Boat
Travel daily in high season from Koh Tarutao to Koh Lipe by speed boat with meeting point at Koh Tarutao Pier at Ao Pante Malacca Beach and a drop-off point at Pattaya Beach on Lipe Island.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1-way transport by Satun Pakbara Speed Boat
- Basic travel insurance
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- National Park entrance fee (200 THB per adult / 180 THB per child)
- Meet the boat crew of Satun Pakbara Speed Boat Club at Koh Tarutao Pier at Ao Pante Malacca Beach at least 30 minutes before scheduled departure.
Cruise by speed boat from Koh Tarutao to Koh Lipe in 1 hour without stopovers en route. Get dropped off at the beach in front of Bu Nga Resort at Pattaya Beach on Koh Lipe from where you can easily walk to your hotel.
The service operates only during high season from October until April with 1 departure time available per day. To be able to attend the trip, it is required to print and show the ticket voucher on your mobile phone to the boat staff.
Departure Point :Unnamed Road, Tambon Ko Tarutao, Amphoe Mueang Satun, Chang Wat Satun 91000, Thailand
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Bu-nga Resort, Ko Tarutao, Mueang Satun District, Satun 91000, Thailand
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- There is a National Park entrance fee of 200 THB per adult and 180 THB per child to be paid to the park rangers after arrival.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 65 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.