Koh Tao to Surat Thani Tapi Pier post COVID-19 Transfer by Speedboat
Travel from Koh Tao to Tapi Pier on this specially designed post COVID-19 transfer with daily departures and social distancing precautions. Enjoy a safe journey by Lomlahk Khirin speedboat with meeting point at Mae Haad Pier on Koh Tao and a drop-off at Tapi Pier in Surat Thani.
per adult from
4 hours 18 minutes
What's included :
- Transport by Lomlahk Khirin Speedboat
- Basic travel insurance
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Make your own way to the meeting point at Mae Haad Pier on Koh Tao 30 minutes before scheduled departure. After undergoing a short health checkup by our staff, you will board the speedboat.
Cruise by Lomlahk Khirin speedboat to Tapi Pier in Surat Thani with short stopovers on Koh Phangan and Koh Samui to pickup/drop-off other guests. Get dropped off at Tapi Pier on the mainland in Surat Thani from where you can easily grab a minivan to Surat Thani Town, the train station or the airport.
The transfer service operates daily in low and high season and has been called into life during the COVID-19 pandemic to ensure a safe transport with social distancing and health precautions.
Departure Point :Lomprayah Koh Tao Office (Maehaad Pier), Ko Tao, Ko Pha-ngan District, Surat Thani 84280, Thailand
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Tapee Pier Lomprayah, Bang Kung, Mueang Surat Thani District, Surat Thani 84000, Thailand
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Cruise by speedboat from Mae Haad Pier on Koh Tao to Surathani Tapi Pier may be switched to high speed catamaran due to many passengers.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We are awarded with the Amazing Thailand SHA certificate that confirms the readiness of suppliers to provide safe services for the return of tourism post-COVID-19. We have undergone a strict inspection of health measures by the Ministry of Tourism and Sports.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.