Koh Tao to Koh Samui post COVID-19 Transfer by Lomlahk Khirin Speedboat
Travel from Koh Tao to Koh Samui on this specially designed post COVID-19 transfer with daily departures and social distancing precautions. Enjoy a safe journey by Lomlahk Khirin speedboat with meeting point at Mae Haad Pier on Koh Tao and a drop-off at Na Pralarn Pier on Koh Samui.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by Lomlahk Khirin Speedboat
- Hotel drop-off (if option selected)
- Basic travel insurance
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop-off (if option not selected)
- Hotel pickup
- Make your own way to the meeting point at Mae Haad Pier on Koh Tao 30 minutes before scheduled departure. After undergoing a short health checkup by our staff, you will board the speedboat.
Cruise by Lomlahk Khirin speedboat to Koh Samui with a short stopover on Koh Phangan to pickup/drop-off other guests. Get dropped off at Na Pralarn Pier on Koh Samui from where you can enjoy a convenient transfer to your hotel by booking our drop-off service.
The transfer service operates daily in low and high season and has been called into life during the COVID-19 pandemic to ensure a safe transport with social distancing and health precautions.
Departure Point :Lomprayah Koh Tao Office (Maehaad Pier), Ko Tao, Ko Pha-ngan District, Surat Thani 84280, Thailand
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Lomprayah Samui Maenam (Pralan Pier), 26/61 Moo.4 Maenam Tambon Mae Nam, Koh Samui Chang Wat Surat Thani 84330, Thailand
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Cruise by speedboat from Koh Tao to Koh Samui may be switched to high speed catamaran due to many passengers.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We are awarded with the Amazing Thailand SHA certificate that confirms the readiness of suppliers to provide safe services for the return of tourism post-COVID-19. We have undergone a strict inspection of health measures by the Ministry of Tourism and Sports.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.