Koh Tao to Koh Lanta by Lomprayah High Speed Catamaran, Coach and Shared Minivan
Travel from Koh Tao to Koh Lanta by Lomprayah high speed catamaran, coach and shared minivan via Surat Thani and Krabi Town.
per adult from
10 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Combined transport by Lomprayah catamaran, coach and minivan
- Ferry crossing to Koh Lanta
- Basic travel insurance
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup & drop-off service
- Entry/Admission - Lomprayah Koh Tao Office (Maehaad Pier)
- Travel from Koh Tao to Koh Lanta with daily departures by Lomprayah high speed catamaran, coach and shared minivan via Surat Thani and Krabi.
Make your own way to the meeting point at Mae Haad Pier on Koh Tao 30 minutes before scheduled departure. Cruise by high speed catamaran through the Gulf of Thailand to Tapi Pier in Surat Thani with short stopovers on Koh Phangan and Koh Samui to pickup/drop-off other transferring guests. Switch to coach which brings you further to Krabi on road. Please consider that the bus transfer may be switched to an air-conditioned minivan due to minimal passengers.
After arrival at Lomprayah office in Krabi Town, get conveniently transferred to your hotel on Koh Lanta by shared minivan including a ferry crossing. Get dropped off at the center of Saladan on Koh Lanta from where you can easily grab a taxi to your hotel.
The transfer service operates daily in low and high season.
Departure Point :Lomprayah Koh Tao Office (Maehaad Pier), Ko Tao, Ko Pha-ngan District, Surat Thani 84280, Thailand
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Sala Dan, Ko Lanta District, Krabi, Thailand
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Transfer from Tapi Pier to Krabi by coach may be switched to an air-conditioned van due to minimal passengers.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 460 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We are awarded with the Amazing Thailand SHA certificate that confirms the readiness of suppliers to provide safe services for the return of tourism post-COVID-19. We have undergone a strict inspection of health measures by the Ministry of Tourism and Sports.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.