Koh Tao to Khao Sok by Seatran Discovery Ferry, Coach and Minivan
Travel from Koh Tao to Khao Sok National Park by Seatran Discovery ferry via Don Sak Pier and switch to Seatran Coach which will bring you to Surat Thani Town. Continue by minivan to Khao Sok National Park with a convenient drop-off service near the park ranger station.
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Combined transport by Seatran Discovery ferry, coach and minivan
- Basic travel insurance
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meet the ferry staff at Seatran Discovery counter at Mae Haad Pier on Koh Tao 30 minutes before scheduled departure. Cruise by Seatran Discovery ferry to Don Sak Pier in Surat Thani with short stopovers on Koh Phangan and Koh Samui to pickup/drop-off other transferring guests. Switch to Seatran Coach and head to Surat Thani Town. Continue by shared minivan on road to Khao Sok. Get dropped off near the park ranger station in Khao Sok National Park from where you can easily walk to your bungalow.
The transfer service operates daily in low and high season. Transfer with us will be relaxed and stress free with emergency assistance when you need it. Sit back and relax in air-conditioned comfort, enjoying views of Southern Thailand on each leg of the journey.
Departure Point :SEATRAN Check-In Office, Ko Tao, Ko Pha-ngan District, Surat Thani 84280, Thailand
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Khao Sok National Park, 62 Khlong Sok, Phanom District, Chang Wat Surat Thani 84250, Thailand
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 300 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We are awarded with the Amazing Thailand SHA certificate that confirms the readiness of suppliers to provide safe services for the return of tourism post-COVID-19. We have undergone a strict inspection of health measures by the Ministry of Tourism and Sports.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.