Koh Tao to Bangkok post COVID-19 Transfer by Speedboat and Lomprayah Coach
Travel from Koh Tao to Bangkok on this specially designed post COVID-19 transfer with daily departures and social distancing precautions. Enjoy a safe journey by Lomlahk Khirin speedboat and Lomprayah coach with meeting point at Mae Haad Pier on Koh Tao and a drop-off at Khao San Road in Bangkok.
per adult from
10 hours 18 minutes
What's included :
- Transport by Lomlahk Khirin Speedboat
- Transport by Lomprayah coach/minivan
- Basic travel insurance
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Make your own way to the meeting point at Mae Haad Pier on Koh Tao 30 minutes before scheduled departure. After undergoing a short health checkup by our staff, you will start the journey by speedboat to Chumphon.
Switch to air-conditioned coach at Thung Makham Noi Pier in Chumphon and ride on the road to Bangkok with a short stopover in Hua Hin to pickup/drop-off other transferring guests. Get dropped off directly at Khao San Road in Bangkok from where you can easily grab a taxi to your hotel or to the airport.
The transfer service operates daily in low and high season and has been called into life during the COVID-19 pandemic to ensure a safe transport with social distancing and health precautions.
Departure Point :Lomprayah Koh Tao Office (Maehaad Pier), Ko Tao, Ko Pha-ngan District, Surat Thani 84280, Thailand
Departure Time :10:15 AM
Return Detail :Lomprayah Bangkok, 154 ถนน รามบุตรี Khwaeng Talat Yot, Khet Phra Nakhon, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10200, Thailand
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Cruise by speed boat from Mae Haad Pier on Koh Tao to Thung Makham Noi Pier may be switched to high speed catamaran due to many passengers.
- Transfer by coach from Thung Makham Noi Pier in Chumphon to Bangkok may be switched to air-conditioned van due to minimal passengers.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We are awarded with the Amazing Thailand SHA certificate that confirms the readiness of suppliers to provide safe services for the return of tourism post-COVID-19. We have undergone a strict inspection of health measures by the Ministry of Tourism and Sports.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.