Koh Tao & Koh Nangyuan by Speedboat
The vibrant coral reefs of Koh Tao are home to a wide range of exciting and colourful sea creatures. Koh Tao literally means Turtle Island, and due to its crystal clear waters it is 'must see' visit. The island was only really ‘discovered’ by tourists in the early 1980’s.
After an hour and a half at this idillic tropical paradise, your exciting speedboat ride will zoom you across the Gulf of Thailand's waters to stunning Koh Nangyuan.
Only guests of this company may dine at the island's restaurant. Following lunch there will be plenty of time to frolic in the enticing aquamarine waters, on the white sand and amongst the picturesque rocks which set a perfect scene.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Return transportation by minivan to Koh Samui hotels
- Modern, high speedboat travel
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Snack & Refreshments
- Buffet Lunch & Soft Drink
- Friendly Multilingual Speaking Guide
- Admission fee to Nangyuan Island
- Entry/Admission - Koh Nang Yuan
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- Optional extras - DSD Diving, Beach Chair/Umbrella, Drinks at Beach Bar, Souvenirs
- Optional extras - Underwater Camera Rental, Photographs
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Koh Tao, Koh Tao, Surat Thani Province
Ko Tao is an island in Thailand. Restaurants, nightspots and dive shops cluster in Mae Haad Beach and near Sai Ri Beach. Villas dot palm-fringed beaches such as Chalok Baan Kao Bay, on the south coast. In the northwest, Koh Nang Yuan is a group of islets with hilltop views. Ko Tao is known for its tropical coral reefs, with species including whale sharks and rays. Hawksbill and green turtles gather here to breed.
Duration: 1 hour 5 minutes
Stop At: Koh Nang Yuan, Koh Tao Thailand
Koh Nangyuan is an idyllic trio of tropical islands connected by a soft sand bed. Koh Tao is a beautiful palm-fringed island which takes its name from the abundant sea turtles that reside on its shores.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All Koh Samui hotels
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- In the event of having customers from Koh Phangan, a quick stop will be made for the picking up and dropping off of customers.
- Children 3 years and under and Seniors over 70 years not permitted to join tour
- Don't - Feed the fish, use snorkeling fins, take plastic bottles onto the island and collect coral or shells
- What to bring - Hat, Sunscreen, Towel, Swim Suit and Sunglasses
- Should your travel plans change after booking, do not worry. I Asia Thailand will do all possible to change your booking to fit with your new travel arrangements free of charge.
- You will be required to log in your name and name of hotel prior to the boat departure
- The itinerary and timings are approximate and may be modified without notice due local weather conditions.
- Hotel pick up may be 30-90 minutes prior to tour Start time/Departure time (depending on hotel location)
- Weather and sea conditions determine whether the tour operates. The Company will not be held responsible for any changes made to the program due to the weather, tide level, sea conditions, accident, or any other reason that may modify the program.
- These islands are sometimes closed in October and November due to weather conditions. Please check closer to date booked if tour has been modified. At any time of year, if booking has to be cancelled you will be offered alternative date or full refund
- Able to cater to Vegetarians, provided Advice of special meal request received at time of booking
- Full names, as they appear on the Passport, are required at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Angthong National Marine Park is closed for restoration 1 Nov. 2020 to 15 Dec. 2020
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- I Asia Thailand has an exclusive partnership with 'Safety in Asia’. Being specialists in Health & Safety management in the hospitality industry, they will guide us on the best hygiene practices available. 'Safety in Asia' is FTO (Federation of Tour Operators) approved.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.