Koh Taen & Mudsum: Island Hopping and Snorkeling from Koh Samui
- Enjoy snorkeling in clear blue waters and see the lush marine life of Koh Tan!
- Swimming or take a leisurely stroll along the beach of Koh Madsum
- Savor a sumptuous lunch after a day of fun-filled activities!
- Travel stress-free with a round trip transfer from your hotel in Koh Samui
- Relax on a nice sunbed by the beautiful white sand beach of Koh Madsum!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off in Koh Samui
- Professional English speaking guide
- Snorkeling equipment
- Thai lunch
- Insurance provided by the operator
- Entry/Admission - Koh Tan
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Koh Tan, Thailand
Bathe in the heat of the tropical sun and swim in the warm, blue waters of Thailand’s finest beaches: Koh Tan, Koh Samui, and Koh Madsum! Start your tour with a convenient hotel pick up and arrive at Koh Tan via long tail boat. By 10:00am, dive down and see a vibrant view of Koh Tan’s marine life by snorkeling.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ko Mat Sum, Ko Mat Sum, Surat Thani Province
Hop to your next destination, Koh Madsum, at 11:30am. Here, get to enjoy a sumptuous lunch and relax on a nice sunbed by the beach provided and reserved for your pleasure. Hop back to Koh Samui by 2:45pm where the beach, the sea, and the waves await you. The day ends with a safe return to your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Koh Samui, Ko Samui District, Surat Thani, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Free Door To Door Pick up for our tours at the following location with NO CHARGE - City Center Ko Samui District area (3 KM radius)
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Please Note : The maximum of 15 travelers is for land transport only. The maximum for water transport is varied based on the vessels (Speedboat = 35, Longtail Boat = 12, June Bahtra = 50)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We are committed to ensure the safety of travelers according to the Standard Operating Procedures of the World Health Organization (WHO) Standards
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.