Koh Samui to Phuket post COVID-19 Transfer by Lomlahk Khirin Speedboat and Coach
Travel from Koh Samui to Phuket on this specially designed post COVID-19 transfer with daily departures and social distancing precautions. Enjoy a safe journey by Lomlahk Khirin speedboat with meeting point at Nathon Pier on Koh Samui and a drop-off at Lomprayah office near Phuket Town.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by Lomlahk Khirin Speedboat
- Transport by Lomprayah coach/minivan
- Hotel pickup on Koh Samui (if option selected)
- Basic travel insurance
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup (if option not selected)
- Hotel drop-off
- Make your own way to the meeting point at Nathon Pier on Koh Samui 30 minutes before scheduled departure, or enjoy a convenient pickup service from your hotel at a small extra fee. After undergoing a short health checkup by our staff, you will board the speedboat.
Cruise by Lomlahk Khirin speedboat to Tapi Pier in Surat Thani without stopovers en route. Switch to the coach which brings you further to Phuket on road. Get dropped off at Lomprayah office near Phuket Town, from where you can easily grab a taxi to your hotel.
The transfer service operates daily in low and high season and has been called into life during the COVID-19 pandemic to ensure a safe transport with social distancing and health precautions.
Departure Point :Lomprayah High speed Catamaran, 26, 61 หมู่ 4 ตำบล แม่น้ำ Ko Samui District, Surat Thani 84320, Thailand
Make your own way to the meeting point at Nathon Pier on Koh Samui 30 minutes before scheduled departure, or enjoy a convenient pickup service from your hotel on Koh Samui located near the main road if you have booked the hotel pickup option. If you are staying on the hill, you have to come to a nearby hotel. The exact pickup time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking. Pickup times per zone: • Big Buddha: 10:00 - 10:15 • Bo Phut: 10:00 - 10:15 • Chaweng Beach: 10:00 - 10:15 • Choeng MonBeach: 10:00 - 10:15 • Lamai Beach: 10:00 - 10:15 • Mae Nam Beach: 10:00 - 10:15 • Nathon: 10:00 - 10:15 • Panga: 10:00 - 10:15
Departure Time :11:45 AM
Return Detail :Lomprayah office, 29 ซอย เจัาพ้า 38 Tambon Wichit, Amphoe Mueang Phuket, Chang Wat Phuket 83000, Thailand
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Cruise by speedboat from Koh Samui to Tapi Pier may be switched to high speed catamaran due to many passengers.
- Most travelers can participate
- Transfer from Tapi Pier to Phuket by coach may be switched to air-conditioned van due to minimal passengers.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We are awarded with the Amazing Thailand SHA certificate that confirms the readiness of suppliers to provide safe services for the return of tourism post-COVID-19. We have undergone a strict inspection of health measures by the Ministry of Tourism and Sports.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.