Koh Samui to Koh Phi Phi by Lomprayah High Speed Catamaran, Coach and Ferry
Travel from Koh Samui to Koh Phi Phi by Lomprayah high speed catamaran, coach and ferry via Tapi Pier in Surat Thani and Krabi Town with drop-off on Koh Phi Phi Don.
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Combined transport by Lomprayah catamaran, coach and ferry
- Hotel pickup on Koh Samui
- Basic travel insurance
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop-off service
- Get conveniently picked up directly from your hotel on Koh Samui. The exact pickup time will be confirmed after you have made the booking. You can also come to the meeting point at Nathon Pier at least 30 minutes before scheduled departure.
Cruise by Lomprayah high speed catamaran to Tapi Pier in Surat Thani with daily departures offered. Switch to Lomprayah coach and ride further to Krabi on road. Please consider that the bus transfer may be switched to an air-conditioned minivan due to minimal passengers.
From Krabi, you will take a ferry from Krabi Passenger Port to Koh Phi Phi with drop-off at Ton Sai Pier on Koh Phi Phi Don from where you can easily walk to your hotel.
Sit back and relax as you are transferred in air-conditioned comfort and enjoy the scenic views of Southern Thailand on each leg of the journey. You can enjoy a relaxed and stress free transfer.
Departure Point :Lomprayah High speed Catamaran, 26, 61 หมู่ 4 ตำบล แม่น้ำ Ko Samui District, Surat Thani 84320, Thailand
Get picked up from your hotel on Koh Samui located near the main road. If you are staying on the hill, you have to come to a nearby hotel. The exact pickup time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking. If the pickup service is fully booked, you must make your own way to Lomprayah Office at Nathon Pier on Koh Samui 30 minutes before scheduled departure. Pickup times per zone: • Big Buddha: 06:30 - 06:45 • Bo Phut: 06:30 - 06:45 • Chaweng Beach: 06:30 - 06:45 • Choeng Mon Beach: 06:30 - 06:45 • Lamai Beach: 06:30 - 06:45 • Mae Nam Beach: 06:30 - 06:45 • Nathon: 06:30 - 06:45 • Nathon: 06:30 - 06:45 • Panga: 06:30 - 06:45
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Ao Tonsai Pier, Moo 7, Phi Phi Island Krabi 81000, Thailand
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The pick-up minivan on Koh Samui has a number of limited seats and is only available from accommodation near the main road. If the pick-up service is fully booked, or you're staying off the main road, you must make your own way to the meeting point.
- Transfer from Tapi Pier in Surat Thani to Krabi by coach may be switched to an air-conditioned van due to minimal passengers.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 300 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We are awarded with the Amazing Thailand SHA certificate that confirms the readiness of suppliers to provide safe services for the return of tourism post-COVID-19. We have undergone a strict inspection of health measures by the Ministry of Tourism and Sports.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.