Koh Samui to Khao Sok by Lomprayah High Speed Catamaran and Shared Minivan
Travel from Koh Samui to Khao Sok National Park by Lomprayah high speed catamaran and shared minivan via Tapi Pier in Surat Thani with hotel pickup on Koh Samui.
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Combined transport by Lomprayah catamaran and minivan
- Hotel pickup on Koh Samui
- Basic travel insurance
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop-off
- Get conveniently picked up directly from your hotel on Koh Samui or meet at Nathon Pier on Koh Samui at least 30 minutes before scheduled departure.
Cruise by Lomprayah high speed catamaran in air-conditioned comfort with 3 different departure times per day to Tapi Pier in Surat Thani without stopovers en route. Switch to a bus which brings you to Surat Thani Town from where you will ride by shared minivan on road to Khao Sok. Get dropped off near the park ranger station in the Khao Sok National Park from where you can easily walk to your bungalow.
Transfer with us will be relaxed and stress free with emergency assistance when you need it. Sit back and relax in air-conditioned comfort, enjoying views of Southern Thailand on each leg of the journey.
Departure Point :Lomprayah High speed Catamaran, 26, 61 หมู่ 4 ตำบล แม่น้ำ Ko Samui District, Surat Thani 84320, Thailand
Get picked up from your hotel on Koh Samui located near the main road. If you are staying on the hill, you have to come to a nearby hotel. The exact pickup time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking. If the pickup service is fully booked, you must make your own way to Lomprayah Office at Nathon Pier on Koh Samui 30 minutes before scheduled departure. Pickup times per zone: • Big Buddha: 06:30 - 06:45 / 10:30 - 10:45 / 14:00 - 14:15 • Bo Phut: 06:30 - 06:45 / 10:30 - 10:45 / 14:00 - 14:15 • Chaweng Beach: 06:30 - 06:45 / 10:30 - 10:45 / 14:00 - 14:15 • Choeng Mon Beach: 06:30 - 06:45 / 10:30 - 10:45 / 14:00 - 14:15 • Lamai Beach: 06:30 - 06:45 / 10:30 - 10:45 / 14:00 - 14:15 • Mae Nam Beach: 06:30 - 06:45 / 10:30 - 10:45 / 14:00 - 14:15 • Nathon: 06:30 - 06:45 / 10:30 - 10:45 / 14:00 - 14:15 • Panga: 06:30 - 06:45 / 10:30 - 10:45 / 14:00 - 14:15
Return Detail :Khao Sok National Park, 62 Khlong Sok, Phanom District, Chang Wat Surat Thani 84250, Thailand
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The pick-up minivan on Koh Samui has a number of limited seats and is only available from accommodation near the main road. If the pick-up service is fully booked, or you're staying off the main road, you must make your own way to the meeting point.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 460 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We are awarded with the Amazing Thailand SHA certificate that confirms the readiness of suppliers to provide safe services for the return of tourism post-COVID-19. We have undergone a strict inspection of health measures by the Ministry of Tourism and Sports.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.