Koh Samui to Bangkok by Lomprayah High Speed Catamaran and Coach
Travel from Koh Samui to bustling Bangkok via Lomprayah high speed catamaran and coach. Meet at Na Phra Lan Pier at Mae Nam Beach 30 minutes before scheduled departure or enjoy a free pickup service directly from your hotel on Koh Samui. Get dropped off at Lomprayah office at Khao San Road in Bangkok. Benefit from several departure times throughout the day.
per adult from
720 to 750 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Combined transport by Lomprayah catamaran and coach
- Pickup service from hotel on Koh Samui
- Basic travel insurance
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop-off
- Start the trip with a pickup service from your hotel on Koh Samui by shared minivan. The exact pickup time will be indicated at time of confirmation. The pickup service is included in the price, but has limited number of seats and is subject to availability. Alternatively, make your own way to Na Phra Lan Pier at Mae Nam Beach at least 30 minutes before scheduled departure.
Cruise by high speed catamaran to Thung Makham Noi Pier in Chumphon and switch to air-conditioned coach. Ride on the road to Bangkok with a short stopover in Hua Hin to pickup/drop-off other transferring guests. Get dropped off directly at Khao San Road in Bangkok from where you can easily grab a taxi to your hotel or to the airport.
The transfer service operates daily in low and high season.
Departure Point :Lomprayah Samui Maenam (Pralan Pier), 26/61 Moo.4 Maenam Tambon Mae Nam, Koh Samui Chang Wat Surat Thani 84330, Thailand
Get picked up from your hotel on Koh Samui located near the main road. If you are staying on the hill, you have to come to a nearby hotel. The exact pickup time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking. If the pickup service is fully booked, you must make your own way to Lomprayah Office at Na Phra Lan Pier on Koh Samui 30 minutes before scheduled departure. Pickup times per zone: • Big Buddha: 06:30 - 06:45 / 10:45 - 11:00 • Bo Phut: 06:30 - 06:45 / 10:45 - 11:00 • Chaweng Beach: 06:30 - 06:45 / 10:45 - 11:00 • Choeng Mon Beach: 06:30 - 06:45 / 10:45 - 11:00 • Lamai Beach: 06:30 - 06:45 / 10:30 - 10:45 • Mae Nam Beach: 06:30 - 06:45 / 10:45 - 11:00 • Na Muang: 06:30 - 06:45 / 10:30 - 10:45 • Nathon: 06:30 - 06:45 / 10:30 - 10:45 • Panga: 06:30 - 06:45 / 10:30 - 10:45
Return Detail :Lomprayah Bangkok, 154 ถนน รามบุตรี Khwaeng Talat Yot, Khet Phra Nakhon, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10200, Thailand
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The pick-up minivan on Koh Samui has a number of limited seats and is only available from accommodation near the main road. If the pick-up service is fully booked, or you're staying off the main road, you must make your own way to the meeting point.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 460 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We are awarded with the Amazing Thailand SHA certificate that confirms the readiness of suppliers to provide safe services for the return of tourism post-COVID-19. We have undergone a strict inspection of health measures by the Ministry of Tourism and Sports.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.