Koh Samui Shared Arrival or Departure Transfer
Professional, competent and reliable. From the moment you arrive, this shared transfer service will provide a comfortable and efficient transfer from Koh Samui Airport to your hotel and back to the Airport. The chauffeurs are carefully selected for their professionalism, knowledge and discretion.
per adult from
What's included :
- One-way shared transfer from airport to hotel or vice versa
- Meet and Greet at Airport
- All fees and taxes
- Meet and greet services Porterage of 1 piece standard size luggage + 1 piece hand carry per person
- Goods and Services Tax
What's excluded :
- Travel from Koh Samui Airport to your Hotel. Transfer services are available 24 Hours a day. You driver will be waiting at the Arrivals hall and will assist with your luggage and drive you to the Hotel.
When making a booking, you will need to advise your flight details and your accommodation details. Your transfer will be confirmed immediately and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver.
• SHARED - Air-conditioned Minivan / Minicoach
At time of booking, YOU MUST include the following flight and hotel details:
• Arrival Flight Number
• Arrival Time
• Arriving from (City name)
• Hotel Name (where you would like to be dropped off)
• Hotel Address
Don't forget to book your Hotel to Airport transfer with I Asia Thailand!
Departure Point :1: Samui Airport, Bo Put, Ko Samui District, Surat Thani 84320, Thailand
2: Ko Samui, Ko Samui District, Surat Thani, Thailand
Departure Time :11/14/2018 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Return Detail :Ko Samui, Ko Samui District, Surat Thani, Thailand
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation for this transfer will be received at time of booking
- The brand of vehicle used may vary depending on your specific travel date
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- I Asia Thailand has an exclusive partnership with 'Safety in Asia’. Being specialists in Health & Safety management in the hospitality industry, they will guide us on the best hygiene practices available. 'Safety in Asia' is FTO (Federation of Tour Operators) approved.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.