Koh Samui Jungle Safari Tour
Explore Koh Samui’s unique cultural and fantastic sites from the back of 4-wheel drive vehicle. You’ll be amazed by the rich forest of Koh Samui and its incredible natural resources. Visit some of the island’s iconic attractions including the Guan Yu Shrine, the Big Buddha, and more. Stop at rubber and coconut' plantations, see the local people show you how they do it.
Enjoy Thai buffet lunch while gazing at the amazing views. Then, continue to Buddha Magic Garden where you can find a lot of Buddha statues. Heading up to the scenic viewpoint overlooking the south coast and passing fruit orchards till reach to the highest point and stop at Walking Buddha before back to the hotel.
• Hop on an exciting offroad to explore the jungle on the mountain
• Make great experience by visiting, learning, and enjoying the panoramic view from above.
• Enjoy a delicious Thai lunch at mountain view’s restaurant
• Valuable tour included round trip hotel pick up, lunch, all admission fees
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel roundtrip transfer by 4x4WD vehicle
- Bottled water
- Experienced English Speaking Guide
- All admission fees & Taxes
- Travel Insurance
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Big Buddha Temple (Wat Phra Yai), Bophut Thailand
Samui's most famous landmark where placed on a small island, the golden Buddha is 12 meters height placed on the top of 73 steps. You can reach by walking up the steps for paying respect and the spectacular view.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Wat Plai Laem, Near Ban Plai Laem School, Road 4171, Plai Laem, Bophut Thailand
Visit this temple which is over 100 years old and Chinese Lady Monk (Jao Mae Kuan Imm), see the large Buddha statue placed in the middle of a pond full of fish. Enjoy both the beauty of the temple and understand more about the Buddhist religion and those people who come to attend meditation courses. Visitors can feed the fish by donation.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Hin Ta & Hin Yai Rocks, 126/92 Moo 3 Thailand
There are two famous granite rocks which shaped like female and male genitalia, creating a lot of humorous interest from Tourists. This unusual and titillating sight has, naturally, given rise to a legend explaining how the rocks came into being.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Guan-Yu Koh Samui Shrine, 190/1 Moo 1, Maret 84310 Thailand
The Guan-Yu Shrine is the most recent addition to the island's sightseeing destination. Beginning of Chinese-Hainan in Koh Samui, Guan Yu constructs with 16 meter height bronze statue, the biggest in Thailand. The Shrine is a celebration of Chinese heritage and is dedicated to Guan Yu, a legendary warrior who died almost 2,000 years ago.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Na Muang Waterfall, Na Mueang, 84140 Thailand
Na Muang Waterfalls are set in lush jungle surrounds, easily accessible. Relaxing and swimming into a pretty natural pool among purple shade of their rock faces.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Secret Buddha Garden, 22/1, Moo 4 Ban Bangrak, Big Buddha Beach, 84320 Thailand
Secret Buddha garden ,also known as Heaven's Garden or Magic Garden, is in the hills surrounded with a waterfall and stream flowing through. You will see the collection of statues: Angle, Humans and animals in various poses among jungle surrounds. (30 minutes)
- Rubber Plantation // The one career of most people who live in the south of Thailand is Rubber Plantation. You will see the local tradition how people get latex from rubber trees.(20 minutes)
-Coconut Plantation // is another old tradition of Koh Samui. Long time ago, there are many coconut trees on the island. When the people talk about coconut tree and monkey, they always thinking of Koh Samui, that why Thai people use the coconut tree as a symbol of Koh Samui. At there, you will see the way of life of the old generation live for. (20 minutes)
- View point 650 meters above sea level / Walking Buddha -- catch sight of a great view on the sea and on the beautiful coast of the island. Moreover, you can prove to see how the wonderful panoramic viewpoints from the top of the island they are. (1.30 Hrs. with lunch time)
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all customers from the hotels and villas in Koh Samui. If your hotel is located on the mountain or not mentioned on the listed, please inform the name of your hotel and contact us for the pick up point.The pick up time will be seperated in each area;- 08:00 - 08:15 AM at Nathon/ Taling Ngam/ Butterfly Garden - 08:30 - 08:45 AM at Menam/ Bo Phut/ Lamai- 08:45 - 09:00 AM at Chaweng/ Choengmon- 09:00 - 09:15 AM at Bangrak
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with problems with high steps
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.