Koh Samui Jungle Safari Eco Tour (Include Lunch)
Jungle Safari Eco Tour is a full-day tour that takes in a great number of prime attractions on Samui, from religious sites to fantastic waterfalls and stunning viewpoints located high in the mountains. Our tours are conducted using authentic rugged ex-army jeeps for an exhilarating and rugged experience, with safety being a priority.
• Visit the famous Grand Mother & Grand Father rock, and you can have a look of the rocks that were being sculptured by nature itself.
• Excite off-road in the mountains to reach a spectacular viewpoint overlooking the Gulf of Thailand and visit one of the most unusual gardens in the world: the secret Buddha Garden.
• Visit one of the hidden treasures of the island where you can personally see the Mummified Monk sited in the middle of the Khunaram Temple and check out another viewpoint near Chaweng that offers splendid views to Big Buddha.
• Relax over Thai lunch then it's off to see and learn just how the locals make rubber.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up and drop off at hotels
- Accident insurance
- Jungle water slides
- Lunch at a tropical garden restaurant
- Tropical fruit tasting
- Cool bottled drinking water in the jeep
What's excluded :
The tour starts with a pickup from your hotel on Koh Samui by 4×4 Jeep. From there we take you to the waterfalls South of the island, in Namuang. Here you can take a refreshing dip in the large natural pool under the waterfall. Next to it are the so-called ‘Jungle water slides’, from where you can glide down the jungle into a built pool. On the way up into the mountains, the jeep will stop at a zipline experience where you can choose to try a couple of ziplines or simply relax under the shade of the trees.
As we make our way into the mountains, we stop at a few places so you can enjoy the surroundings. There are some amazing viewpoints from where you can see quite a bit of Koh Samui. We drive along the dirt roads along the peaks of Samui with some exhilarating off-roading. At the top of the mountain, we stop for a tasty Thai lunch. Soft drinks and water are also included here, so you don’t have to bring your own.
Enjoy your food while gazing at the amazing views from here. When you feel full, we head to the Magic Buddha Garden. You can find a lot of Buddha statues here, so you should definitely take your camera with you for those memory shots.
• Wat Teepangkorn, Maret 84310 Thailand
• Lamai Viewpoint, 127/199 Moo 3 (Behind Makro - Lamai), Maret 84310 Thailand
• Hin Lad Waterfall, Thailand
• Na Mueang, Na Mueang, Ko Samui, Surat Thani Province
Departure Point :Mr. Ung's Magical Safari Tours, 52 Tambon Bo Put, Amphoe Ko Samui, Chang Wat Surat Thani 84320, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
• Pick up zone • Maenam , Bhophut , Choeng Mon : 10.00-10.15am. • Chaweng area , Lamai area : 10:30am – 11:15am
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child ticket age between 5-11 years or less than 130cm in height (proved may be required)
- There is a minimum of 2 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.