Koh Samui Foodie Experience
Enjoy the flavors of authentic Thai cuisine on a 3-hour walking tour in Bophut. Join a small group of foodies and discover the diversity of Thailand's regional and ethnic cuisine. Meet cooks and artisans, while you sample soup, steamed and stewed dishes, curries, local beverages and a traditional Thai dessert.
per adult from
What's included :
- English speaking guide
- A selection of at least 10 distinct food and beverages
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Jok Nong Pooh Coffeeshop
- Entry/Admission - InFusion cooking classes and food tours in Koh Samui
- Entry/Admission - Bo Put Market
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and tour that is not considered part of the itinerary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jok Nong Pooh Coffeeshop, Bo Put, Ko Samui District, Surat Thani 84320, Thailand
Meet your guide at the Bophut Fresh Market. At 9 AM, walk your way to a Sino-Thai restaurant, highly popular among locals but unknown to tourists.
You'll enjoy a traditional Thai breakfast with the famous congee, the pork leg stewed overnight that melts in the mouth and the distinctive Thai dim-sum.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: InFusion cooking classes and food tours in Koh Samui, 149 Moo1, Soi Khao Phra, Cabana House, Bophut, Koh Samui, Surat Thani 84320, Thailand
Be guided to an organic garden where you'll taste local herbs, vegetables, fruits (depending on the season). Discover how the owners ensure an environmental friendly development. Collect flowers in the garden to prepare your own herbal drink in a Thai traditional summer house.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bo Put Market, Bo Put, Ko Samui District, Surat Thani 84320, Thailand
Walk to a fresh market and enjoy a fresh fruit shake while you discover how the locals buy their food there. Then stop at a family-run stall and sample regional curries. Be sure you have some room left for handmade Thai sweets!
After three hours, your tour ends at the market.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :4169, Tambon Bo Put, Amphoe Ko Samui, Chang Wat Surat Thani 84320, Thailand
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Itinerary stops are subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances. Suitable replacement venues will be substituted in those cases.
- This tour can't accommodate special diets such as vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, kosher or halal
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.