Koh Samui ATV Quad Tour
We organize a great Quad Bike (or ATV) trip to take you to locations you’ve never been to before. Samui Quad Motor was the first Quad Bike tour company established in Koh Samui, since 2002 our goal to offer our customers the best experience has never changed. You’re going to spend an unforgettable journey and look a different way at Koh Samui. Explore some of Samui’s highest points, see breathtaking views, and venture through the jungle on a quad bike tour. Koh Samui has waterfalls many do not see simply because the only way safely to visit, is by Quad Bike or by foot, and with an experienced guide. Passing through villages most do not know exist, up in the hills of Koh Samui.
• Explore a secret waterfall (Seasonal Only) and drive off-road through rough terrain during Quad Bike(ATV) tour.
• Take you on an exciting journey to the mountain viewpoint where refreshments are available. You will ride on a dirt track under lush coconut grove, rivers, mountains with stunning views.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- First Aid Kit
- Safety equipment
- Small-group tour (Max 20 Quads per group)
- Accident Insurance for rider & passenger (Quad damages not covered)
What's excluded :
Pick you up from the hotel and head into the jungle! Registration and tour orientation with, safety tips, briefing, and Quad Bike(ATV) training. Tour starts by riding on off-road trails amongst the great environment of local farms, plantations, and jungles. The real adventure starts where the road ends, where you can experience riding in the river, Which allows you to head to the hidden waterfall, secretly kept for all nature lovers. You can enjoy swimming, refreshments, and snacks. The most exhilarating part is the adventurous up hill trails where you will ride up to the mountain peak. Here you can take a short break to enjoy the fresh & cool mountain breeze and its scenic view and take some beautiful shots for unforgettable memories. Next, you ride on off-road trails through the countryside where you can still see the land of thousand smiles. Then have a cool brake at our Quad Bike(ATV) camp in the village. (including toilets). Cooldown your Quad Bike(ATV) and yourselves by riding downhill and back to the Quad Bike(ATV) camp and transfer to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
• Free hotel pickup and drop-off
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child ticket age between 4-11 years.
- The minimum age is 5 years, as passenger only. Child under 12 is free when a passenger with 1 paying adult
- Over 12 allowed to drive after a successful ability test at our base
- Dress code is outdoor pursuits, maybe rain-gear, muddy tracks. Operates in all weather conditions, please dress accordingly in case of rain
- Most travelers can participate
- Riders have to be in good physical and mental ability to ensure safety.
- No alcohol is permitted.
- Pregnant women should not participate in the tour.
- People with disabilities should not participate in the tour.
- During the tour, riders are asked to strictly follow the tour guide/instructor. The tour operator has the right to stop any risky riding with no refund.
- There is a minimum of 2 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.