Koh Phi Phi to Phuket VIP Speed Boat Transfer with Hotel or Airport Drop-Off
Travel daily all year round from Koh Phi Phi to Phuket on board the exclusive speed boat of Phi Phi Logistic & Tour including a drop-off service at the hotel in Phuket or at Phuket International Airport.
per adult from
1 hour 10 minutes
What's included :
- 1-way transfer by speed boat
- Drop-off service at your hotel
- Drop-off at Phuket International Airport
- Basic travel insurance
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup
- Meet the boat crew of Phi Phi Logistic & Tour at the beach in front of Holiday Inn Resort at Laem Tong Beach on Koh Phi Phi Don at least 30 minutes before scheduled departure.
Cruise aboard the exclusive speed boat through the Andaman Sea to Phuket without stopovers en route. Get dropped off at Ao Po Grand Marina in Phuket from where you can get a free hotel transfer on the entire Phuket Island or a drop-off at the departure terminal of Phuket International Airport by shared minivan.
The ferry service operates twice a day in high and low season. To board the speed boat you must show the ticket voucher on your mobile phone to the boat staff.
Departure Point :Holiday Inn Resort Phi Phi Island, Lam Tong Beach Phi Phi Island, Tambon Ao Nang, Amphoe Mueang Krabi, Chang Wat Krabi 81000, Thailand
Return Detail :Ao Po Grand Marina, 113/1 Moo 6 Tambon Paklok, Phuket, Thailand, Thalang, ภูเก็ต 83110, Thailand
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- In case you have a flight from Phuket Airport, please calculate at least 4.5 hours for international flight and 3.5 hours for domestic flight between the arrival time in Phuket and the departure of your flight
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.