Koh Phangan to Surat Thani Train Station by Lomprayah Catamaran and Coach
Travel from Koh Phangan to Surat Thani Train Station via Tapi Pier by Lomprayah high speed catamaran and coach with 3 daily departures.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Combined transport by Lomprayah catamaran and coach
- Basic travel insurance
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick up
- Make your own way to the meeting point at Lomprayah office at Thong Sala Pier on Koh Phangan at least 30 minutes before scheduled departure.
Cruise by Lomprayah high speed catamaran to Tapi Pier in Surat Thani in air-conditioned comfort with a short stopover on Koh Samui to pickup/drop-off other transferring guests. Switch to the Lomprayah coach and ride further to Surat Thani Train Station from where you can take the train to Bangkok or Hat Yai.
The transfer service operates in low and high season with 3 departure times per day. Sit back and relax as you are transferred in air-conditioned comfort and enjoy the scenic views of the Gulf of Thailand on each leg of the journey. You can enjoy a relaxed and stress free transfer.
Departure Point :Lomprayah Ticket Office, 64/6 Moo1, Tambon Ko Pha-ngan, Amphoe Ko Pha-ngan, Chang Wat Surat Thani 84280, Thailand
Return Detail :Suratthani Station, Tha Kham, Phunphin District, Surat Thani 84130, Thailand
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Transfer from Tapi Pier in Surat Thani to Surat Thani Train Station by coach may be switched to AC van due to minimal passengers.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 460 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We are awarded with the Amazing Thailand SHA certificate that confirms the readiness of suppliers to provide safe services for the return of tourism post-COVID-19. We have undergone a strict inspection of health measures by the Ministry of Tourism and Sports.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Trip Store Krabi