Koh Phangan to Surat Thani Airport post COVID-19 Transfer by Speedboat and Coach
Travel from Koh Phangan to Surat Thani Airport on this specially designed post COVID-19 transfer with daily departures and social distancing precautions. Enjoy a safe journey by Lomlahk Khirin speedboat and Lomprayah coach with meeting point at Thong Sala Pier on Koh Phangan and a drop-off at the departure terminal of Surat Thani Airport.
per adult from
3 hours 18 minutes
What's included :
- Transport by Lomlahk Khirin Speedboat
- Transport by Lomprayah coach/minivan
- Basic travel insurance
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup/drop-off service
- Make your own way to the meeting point at Thong Sala Pier on Koh Phangan 30 minutes before scheduled departure. After undergoing a short health checkup by our staff, you will board the speedboat.
Cruise by Lomlahk Khirin speedboat to Tapi Pier in Surat Thani with a short stopover on Koh Samui to pickup/drop-off other guests. Switch to the coach and ride further to the departure terminal at Surat Thani Airport to catch your flight back to Bangkok or any other destination.
The transfer service operates daily in low and high season and has been called into life during the COVID-19 pandemic to ensure a safe transport with social distancing and health precautions.
Departure Point :Lomprayah Ticket Office, 64/6 Moo1, Tambon Ko Pha-ngan, Amphoe Ko Pha-ngan, Chang Wat Surat Thani 84280, Thailand
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Surat Thani International Airport (URT), Unnamed Road Tambon Hua Toei, Amphoe Phunphin, Chang Wat Surat Thani 84130, Thailand
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Cruise by speedboat from Koh Phangan to Tapi Pier may be switched to high speed catamaran due to many passengers.
- Most travelers can participate
- Transfer by coach from Tapi Pier to Surat Thani Airport may be switched to air-conditioned van due to minimal passengers.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We are awarded with the Amazing Thailand SHA certificate that confirms the readiness of suppliers to provide safe services for the return of tourism post-COVID-19. We have undergone a strict inspection of health measures by the Ministry of Tourism and Sports.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.