Koh Phangan to Railay Beach by Seatran Discovery Ferry, Coach and Longtail Boat
Travel from Koh Phangan to Railay Beach by Seatran Discovery ferry and coach via Don Sak Pier and Krabi including a longtail boat ride to Railay Beach.
per adult from
390 to 420 minutes
What's included :
- Combined transport by Seatran Discovery ferry and coach
- Longtail boat ride from Krabi to Railay Beach
- Basic travel insurance
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meet the boat crew at Seatran Discovery office at Thong Sala Pier on Koh Phangan 30 minutes before scheduled departure.
Your transfer from Koh Phangan to Railay Beach, will start with a ferry ride through the Gulf of Thailand to Don Sak Pier in Surat Thani with a short stopover on Koh Samui to pickup/drop-off other transferring guests. Switch to Seatran coach and ride further to Krabi on road. Please consider that the bus transfer may be switched to an air-conditioned minivan due to minimal passengers.
After a short stop in Krabi Town to collect and drop-off fellow transferring passengers, you will be transferred to Railay Beach by longtail boat. Get dropped off at Railay West or Railay East Beach (depending on the sea conditions and tides) from where you can easily walk to your hotel.
The transfer service operates daily in low and high season.
Departure Point :Seatran Discovery Co. LTD Koh Phangan ticket office, Ko Pha-ngan Sub-district, Ko Pha-ngan District, Surat Thani, Thailand
Return Detail :Railay Beach, Ao Nang, Mueang Krabi District, Krabi, Thailand
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Transfer from Don Sak Pier to Krabi by coach may be switched to AC van due to minimal passengers.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 300 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We are awarded with the Amazing Thailand SHA certificate that confirms the readiness of suppliers to provide safe services for the return of tourism post-COVID-19. We have undergone a strict inspection of health measures by the Ministry of Tourism and Sports.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.