Koh Phangan to Nakhon Si Thammarat Airport by Seatran Discovery Ferry & Minivan
Transfer from Koh Phangan to Nakhon Si Thammarat Airport by Seatran Discovery ferry and shared minivan with convenient meeting point at Thong Sala Pier. Cruise by Seatran Discovery ferry from Koh Phangan to Don Sak Pier and ride further by minivan to Nakhon Si Thammarat Airport in air-conditioned comfort. Get dropped off directly at the departure terminal of the airport to catch your flight.
per adult from
What's included :
- Combined transport by Seatran Discovery ferry and shared minivan
- Basic travel insurance
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup
- Travel from Koh Phangan to Nakhon Si Thammarat Airport by ferry and air-conditioned minivan. There are 2 departure times offered for this transfer with short stopovers on Koh Samui and at Don Sak pier and Surat Thani Town which are required to pick up/drop off other transferring guests.
Meet at Seatran Discovery office at Thong Sala Pier on Koh Phangan at least 30 minutes before scheduled departure. Cruise by Seatran Discovery ferry to Don Sak Pier near Surat Thani Town and ride further to the airport by shared minivan in air-conditioned comfort with drop-off at the departure terminal of Nakhon Si Thammarat Airport.
Transfer with us will be relaxed and stress free with emergency assistance when you need it. Sit back and relax in air-conditioned comfort, enjoying views of the Gulf of Thailand on each leg of the journey.
Departure Point :Seatran Discovery Co. LTD Koh Phangan ticket office, Ko Pha-ngan Sub-district, Ko Pha-ngan District, Surat Thani, Thailand
Return Detail :Nakhon Si Thammarat Airport, 598 หมู่ที่ 1 Tambon Pak Phun, Amphoe Mueang Nakhon Si Thammarat, Chang Wat Nakhon Si Thammarat 80000, Thailand
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please allow enough time between your arrival at the airport and the check-in time of your flight.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 300 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We are awarded with the Amazing Thailand SHA certificate that confirms the readiness of suppliers to provide safe services for the return of tourism post-COVID-19. We have undergone a strict inspection of health measures by the Ministry of Tourism and Sports.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.