Koh Phangan to Krabi by Seatran Discovery Ferry and Coach
Travel from Koh Phangan to Krabi by Seatran Discovery ferry and coach, in approximately 6 hours. Make your own way to the meeting point at Thong Sala Pier on Koh Phangan, ahead of your 8am or 10:30am departure. With a short stop on Koh Samui and at Don Sak Pier in Surat Thani to collect and drop-off fellow transferring passengers, your estimated time of arrival at the ferry office in Krabi Town is 2pm or 5pm.
per adult from
360 to 390 minutes
What's included :
- Combined transport by Seatran Discovery ferry and coach
- Basic travel insurance
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meet the boat crew at Seatran Discovery office at Thong Sala Pier on Koh Phangan 30 minutes before scheduled departure.
Your transfer from Koh Phangan to Krabi, will start with a ferry ride through the Gulf of Thailand to Don Sak Pier in Surat Thani with a short stopover on Koh Samui to pickup/drop-off other transferring guests. Switch to Seatran coach and ride further to Krabi on road. Please consider that the bus transfer may be switched to an air-conditioned minivan due to minimal passengers.
The transfer service operates daily in low and high season.
Departure Point :Seatran Discovery Co. LTD Koh Phangan ticket office, Ko Pha-ngan Sub-district, Ko Pha-ngan District, Surat Thani, Thailand
Return Detail :SEATRAN Discovery Coach Office, Maharaj 11 Alley, Tambon Pak Nam, Amphoe Mueang Krabi, Chang Wat Krabi 81000, Thailand
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transfer from Don Sak Pier to Krabi by coach may be switched to air-conditioned van due to minimal passengers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 300 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We are awarded with the Amazing Thailand SHA certificate that confirms the readiness of suppliers to provide safe services for the return of tourism post-COVID-19. We have undergone a strict inspection of health measures by the Ministry of Tourism and Sports.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.