Koh Phangan to Koh Samui post COVID-19 Transfer by Lomlahk Khirin Speedboat
Travel from Koh Phangan to Koh Samui on this specially designed post COVID-19 transfer with daily departures and social distancing precautions. Enjoy a safe journey by Lomlahk Khirin speed boat with meeting point at Thong Sala Pier on Koh Phangan and a drop-off at Nathon Pier/Na Pralarn Pier on Koh Samui.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by Lomlahk Khirin Speedboat
- Hotel drop-off (if option selected)
- Basic travel insurance
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop-off (if option not selected)
- Hotel pickup
- Make your own way to the meeting point at Thong Sala Pier on Koh Phangan 30 minutes before scheduled departure. After undergoing a short health checkup by our staff, you will board the speedboat.
Cruise by Lomlahk Khirin speedboat to Koh Samui without stopovers en route. Get dropped off at Nathon Pier (for departures at 8:30am and 11am) or at Na Pralarn Pier (for departures at 11am and 5pm) from where you can easily grab a taxi to your hotel or book our hotel transfer option.
The transfer service operates daily in low and high season and has been called into life during the COVID-19 pandemic to ensure a safe transport with social distancing and health precautions.
Departure Point :Lomprayah Ticket Office, 64/6 Moo1, Tambon Ko Pha-ngan, Amphoe Ko Pha-ngan, Chang Wat Surat Thani 84280, Thailand
Return Detail :1: Lomprayah High speed Catamaran, 26, 61 หมู่ 4 ตำบล แม่น้ำ Amphoe Ko Samui, Chang Wat Surat Thani 84320, Thailand
2: Lomprayah Samui Maenam (Pralan Pier), 26/61 Moo.4 Maenam Tambon Mae Nam, Koh Samui Chang Wat Surat Thani 84330, Thailand
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Cruise by speedboat from Koh Phangan to Koh Samui may be switched to high speed catamaran due to many passengers.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We are awarded with the Amazing Thailand SHA certificate that confirms the readiness of suppliers to provide safe services for the return of tourism post-COVID-19. We have undergone a strict inspection of health measures by the Ministry of Tourism and Sports.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.