Koh Phangan Safari Tour by Speedboat from Koh Samui with Lunch
Ride the Safari Boat tour with unforgettable memories and awesome inspiring photos and enjoy a day out with your friends. The trip runs daily and includes a delicious buffet lunch, soft drinks, snorkel and mask and English-speaking guide. Beach Adventure like you never done before and full 7 hours of fun with snorkeling and beach activities. Safari Boat Excursion taking you to the nicest beaches and snorkeling sites around Koh Phangan Island – Thailand.
Zipline stretches in the forest canopy and provide you with unforgettable experience with a spike of adrenaline, flying through the rain forest. Eco Experience. Ready to be part of your adventure . Learn about Thai traditions and local lifestyle. Fly through magical rain forest on 960 meters and 16 platforms Zipline course.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round trip transfer
- English speaking guide
- All admission fees
- Entry/Admission - Mae Haad Beach
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ko Pha Ngan, Ko Pha Ngan, Surat Thani Province
Itinerary: 07:30-17:00 hrs
Pick up from your hotel to Bangrak Pier for boarding by speedboat to Koh Phangan.
Sightseeing around Koh Phangan.
Relaxing time on the beach or kayaking at Koh Tae Nai
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Mae Haad Beach, Ko Pha-ngan, Ko Pha Ngan Thailand
Relaxing time on the beach or snorkelling at Mae Haad Beach.
Visit the beautiful decorated temple on the island before buffet Thai Lunch is served.
Fly through jungle Canopy Zip line for your adventure
Return back to Samui and Back to hotel
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Koh Samui, Ko Samui District, Surat Thani, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Free Door To Door Pick up for our tours at the following location with NO CHARGE - City Center Ko Samui District area (3 KM radius)
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please Note : The maximum of 15 travelers is for land transport only. The maximum for water transport is varied based on the vessels (Speedboat = 35, Longtail Boat = 12, June Bahtra = 50)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We are committed to ensure the safety of travelers according to the Standard Operating Procedures of the World Health Organization (WHO) Standards
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.