Koh Mak to Pattaya by Boonsiri High Speed Catamaran and Bus
Travel from Koh Mak to Pattaya by Boonsiri high speed catamaran and bus with meeting point at Ao Nid Pier on Koh Mak and a drop-off in the center of Pattaya City.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by Boonsiri bus and high speed catamaran
- Basic travel insurance
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meet at Boonsiri office at Ao Nid Pier on Koh Mak at least 30 minutes before scheduled departure. Check-in at the ferry counter and get your boarding ticket.
Cruise by Boonsiri high speed catamaran to Laem Sok Pier in Trat. Switch to Boonsiri coach and ride on road to Ban Bueng Road 331 where you will change to a shared minivan which brings you further to Pattaya. From the drop-off location in the city center you can easily grab a taxi to your hotel.
The transfer service operates daily in high season from October until May.
To board the high speed catamaran you must show the ticket voucher on your mobile phone to the staff of Boonsiri High Speed Ferries.
Departure Point :Ao Nid Pier, Thailand
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Pattaya City, Bang Lamung District, Chon Buri 20150, Thailand
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Transfer from Laem Sok Pier in Trat to Pattaya by bus may be switched to an air-conditioned van due to minimal passengers.
- The ferry is operating only in high season from October until March.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- You are allowed a maximum of 20 kilograms of luggage. Overweight bags are charged at 20 THB per kilogram.
- Bicycles (folded only) will be charged at 200 THB per item.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 288 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.