Koh Madsum & Koh Tan (Snorkeling, Kayaking, Sunset) By Speedboat From Koh Samui
• The tour begins in the afternoon for tourists who do not want to get up early and have limited time.
• Snorkel in Koh Samui's nearby islands to explore the tropical reef.
• Soak yourself in the sunlight and walking on the white sand beach to explore the beautiful beach.
• Hop aboard a kayak and explore Koh Madsum.
• Enjoy a delightful sunset.
• Enjoy the convenience of pick-up and drop-off direct from your hotel.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel transfer by minibus
- Kayak, Sunbed & Towel
- Dinner , Soft drinks(water, cola), Fresh fruit
- Life jacket, Snorkeling mask
- Accident Insurance
- Entry/Admission - Thong Krut Beach
- Entry/Admission - Koh Tan
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ko Samui, Ko Samui, Surat Thani Province
Koh Tan is popular for snorkeling and swimming. Giant clams, coral, and various tropical fish live in and around the protected reefs of Koh Tan. When snorkeling be mindful of stepping on coral to prevent damage to the reef and to yourself. South of Koh Tan with its white sandy beaches is Koh Madsum. A popular island for a day trip and picnics with the locals. Koh Madsum is home to a luxury holiday resort.
• 02:00pm - 02:30pm Hotel pick up.
• 03:00pm Take Speedboat from Tong Grood to Koh Tan (15 minute).
• 03:15pm Enjoy snorkeling at for kayaking.
• 04:15pm Travel to Koh Madsum for kayaking, swimming or relaxing on the beach.
• 05:30pm Lunch at Koh Madsum.
• 06:30pm Back to Koh Samui.
• 06:45pm Back to hotel by our transfer service.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Thong Krut Beach, 84140 Thailand
Transfer from hotel to pier at Thong Krut Beach.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Koh Tan, Thailand
Enjoy snorkeling at for kayaking.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ko Mat Sum, Ko Mat Sum, Surat Thani Province
Travel to Koh Madsum for kayaking, swimming, or relaxing on the beach.
Lunch at Koh Madsum.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
● Free hotel pick up● Sunset Tour ● Mae Nam 01:30pm – 01:45pm ● Choeng Mon 01:30m – 01:45pm ● Chaweng 02:00pm – 02:15pm ● Lamai 02:15pm – 02:30pm
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child ticket age between 4-11 years.
- Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.