Koh Lanta to Phuket by Ao Nang Princess Ferry
Travel from Koh Lanta to Phuket by Ao Nang Princess ferry in air-conditioned comfort through the Andaman Sea. Get picked up from your hotel on Koh Lanta or meet at Saladan Pier. Get conveniently dropped off at Rassada Port in Phuket with transfer to your hotel in Phuket Town, Patong, Kata, Karon, Chalong, Kamala, Naihan, Rawai, Cape Panwa, Bangtao, Surin and Nai Yang.
per adult from
3 hours 48 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1-way transport by Ao Nang Princess Ferry
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (only if the hotel location is covered for the pickup & drop-off service)
- Basic travel insurance
What's excluded :
- Get picked up from your hotel on Koh Lanta if it is situated near the main road from north to south. The exact pick-up time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking.
Depart from Saladan Pier in the north of Koh Lanta and cruise aboard the Ao Nang Princess ferry to Phuket with a short stopover in Ao Nang to pickup/drop-off other transferring guests. Get dropped off at Rassada Port in the south of Phuket Town from where you can get a free transfer to hotel in Phuket Town, Patong, Kata, Karon, Chalong, Kamala, Naihan, Rawai, Cape Panwa, Bangtao, Surin and Nai Yang.
The ferry service operates only during high season.
Departure Point :Koh Lanta (Saladan Pier), Sala Dan, Ko Lanta District, Krabi 81150, Thailand
Get picked up from your hotel on Koh Lanta if near the main road including Kan Tieng Bay, Klong Nin Beach, Klong Khong, Pra Ae, Klong Dao and Kow Kwang Beach. The exact pick-up time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking. Pickup times per zone: • Baan Kantiang: 11:50 - 12:00 • Klong Dao Beach: 12:50 - 13:00 • Klong Khong: 12:20 - 12:30 • Klong Nin: 12:00 - 12:15 • Klong Tob Beach: 12:00 - 12:15 • Long Beach: 12:30 - 12:40 • Pra Ae Beach: 12:30 - 12:40 • Saladan Pier: 12:50 - 13:00
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :Phuket (Rassada Pier), Ratsada, Mueang Phuket District, Phuket 83000, Thailand
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please provide the hotel name for the drop-off service in Phuket.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- The ferry is operating only in high season from November until April.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 400 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.