Koh Lanta to Krabi by Satun Pakbara Speed Boat
Travel daily in high season from Koh Lanta to Krabi by speed boat with a convenient pickup service from the hotel on Koh Lanta and a drop-off at Klong Jilad Pier in Krabi Town.
per adult from
1 hour 5 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1-way transport by Satun Pakbara Speed Boat
- Hotel pick-up on Koh Lanta
- Basic travel insurance
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up from remote locations on Koh Lanta or from private villas/airbnbs
- Hotel drop-off
- Get picked up from your hotel on Koh Lanta if it is situated at the main road north-to-south. The exact pick-up time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking.
Meet the boat crew of Satun Pakbara Speed Boat Club at Saladan Pier in the north of Koh Lanta and cruise by speed boat directly to Krabi without stopovers en route. Get dropped off at Klong Jilad Pier in Krabi Town from where you can easily grab a taxi to your hotel.
The service operates only during high season from November until March.
Departure Point :Saladan Pier, Sala Dan, Ko Lanta District, Krabi 81150, Thailand
Get picked up from your hotel on Koh Lanta if near the main road including Ao Mai Pai, Baan Kantiang, Klong Dao Beach, Klong Jak, Klong Khong, Klong Nin, Klong Numjed, Long Beach, Pra Ae Beach and Saladan. The exact pick-up time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking. Pickup times per zone: • Ao Mai Pai: 11:00 • Baan Kantiang: 11:15 • Klong Dao Beach: 12:20 • Klong Jak: 11:10 • Klong Khong: 11:50 • Klong Nin: 11:35 • Klong Numjed: 11:30 • Long Beach: 12:10 • Pra Ae Beach: 12:00 • Saladan: 12:30
Departure Time :1:10 PM
Return Detail :Klong Jilad Pier, 81000, Thailand
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 65 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.